- Our test facilities
- Our logistic services
- Intellectual services
Climatic and acoustic tests chambers
Thanks to our its partnership with ALSTOM, CEF has the opportunity to use tests benches to realize climatic and acoustic/vibratory tests.
This test mean was originally dedicated to type tests and to develop cooling or heating/ventilation equipment. It can also be used in other fields (electrical, road, aeronautics, military, etc.) to test under extreme conditions every large specimen.
- Volume : env.750m3
- Usable length : 35m
- Usable width : 4,3m
- Usable heigth : 4,3m
- 240 thermic test loops
- T° min : - 30°C
- T° max : + 60°C
- Max. Relative Hygrometry : 90%
- Solar radiation : 1000W/m²
- EN 13129-1; EN 13129-2; EN 14750-1; EN 14750-2; EN 14813-1; EN 14813-2
This installation is made by a double reverberation chamber, designed for tests of acoustic transparency in diffuse field.
Vibratory analysis can also be realize with impacts hammers of adapted sizes.
- Radiation room volume : 69,8m3
- Reception room volume : 58,7m3
- Maximum sound transmission loss : 57dB(A)
- Frequency range : 100Hz - 5000Hz
Maximum dimensions of the specimen
- Length : 2,295m
- Width : 1,465m
- Thickness : 0,3m
- EN 3095; EN 3381; EN 15892; EN 60268; EN 3382